Skip to main content

Logic recording, says 8 bit format can't be played - Logic Pro - Logic Pro Help.Logic Analyzers from Saleae - #1 with Professional Engineers

Logic recording, says 8 bit format can't be played - Logic Pro - Logic Pro Help.Logic Analyzers from Saleae - #1 with Professional Engineers

Looking for:

- Logic pro audio files changed to 8 bit??? -  













































     


8 Logic Pro X Alternatives - Windows Friendly (Free Options).Logic found 1 file in 8-bit format MAJOR ISSUE! - Logic Pro - Logic Pro Help



  See image: Bounce-vs-original. What comes in the box? Why did the chicken cross the Mobius ring? A good book to get started with Logic Pro X and not a bad price. Browse Search. Sep 20, AM. Included Everything you need is included.    

 

Logic Pro can‘t recognise files, 8 bit er… - Apple Community.



   

I have Pro 7 Digi Mac G5 dual 2. Didn't help. Bit selection is My new Logic Pro Book is out! I've seen this problem in 8 too. That's not the same problem! The EXS24 does not support 8 bit samples, so there's no bug here. If you want to discuss this further, please start a new thread so as not to hijack this thread's topic, thanks. You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. Paste as plain text instead.

Only 75 emoji are allowed. Display as a link instead. Clear editor. Upload or insert images from URL. Click here! Logic recording, says 8 bit format can't be played. Share More sharing options Followers 0. Reply to this topic Start new topic. Recommended Posts. JPMoore Posted November 13, Posted November 13, I record several takes of a vocal track, splice regions together.

Plays great until I restart computer. I get message "? Core Audio can't play back theses files" What causes this to happen on some regions and how do I prevent it of fix it? Could template be corrupted? Reload Logic? Any upgrade for Pro7. Update Digi? Logic 9. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options David Nahmani Posted November 13, This was a big Logic 7 bug. In fact many people use to refer to it as "The Bug".

I would suggest upgrading to Logic 8. Posted November 14, David Nahmani Posted November 14, JPMoore Posted November 14, What am I missing? Join the conversation You can post now and register later. Reply to this topic Insert image from URL. Go to topic listing. Recent Topics I can't change my signature. I recorded all my instruments and vocals correctly sound in time with click track metronome for months, but now last section of my vocals are not in sync.

Sign In Sign Up.



Comments